Website Eden Scott Ltd
Eden Scott’s client, Novosound Ltd is a recent spinout of UWS and now operates out of Scotland’s Bio City on the M8 corridor. Having successfully completed their seed funding round earlier this year they are now focused on building their team.
Reporting to the CTO/R+D Manager you will be instrumental in the development of their high-resolution ultrasound imaging transducers, including single element and phased array solutions.
Key Activities Include:
- Carry out development of ultrasound transducers and sensors for biomedical and industrial applications
- Core Research in to the ultrasound capabilities and possible improvements of their proprietary technology
- Carry out computer modelling of novel ultrasound transducers and arrays
- Report technological developments in the Sensor and Array designs to the Chief Technology Officer
- Prepare technical reports and presentations for Board Updates
- Represent the technical team at conferences and tradeshows
- Interact with customers to produce market and product specifications for ultrasonic sensors and arrays
- Experience of Thin Film Technology and deposition processes
- Experience of microelectronics, circuits and amplifiers
- Several years of research and/or commercial probe development experience
- Some exposure to: ISO9001 / 13485 / FDA / CE Marking regulatory experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Works well under pressure in a rapidly changing environment without affecting quality of work
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive materials/issues
The ideal candidate will be educated to PHD level in Physics with specific knowledge of Ultrasound Transducers, Sensors and Imaging.
You will be a natural problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in helping team members to achieve a common goal and be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an exciting and challenging environment – for an informal discussion please call Keith Tocher on 0131 550 1130 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com